The utmost safety
where it counts
Law enforcement agencies are constantly looking for non-violent methods to manage crowds. Security and surveillance have become very important to government and private sectors around the world over recent years. There is a need to better mitigate and defend against dynamic threats, minimise risks, and maximise the ability to respond and recover from attacks and disasters of all kinds. Army, security and surveillance vehicles have classified equipment onboard most of the time and need to work independently from location or external power supplies.
This system is made for dealing with the most extreme conditions and the roughest environments imaginable. As this system is used to provide security in unstable regions, it is crucial that it be completely dependable. The system powers an array which gathers intelligence information with sensitive equipment that consumes significant amounts of power and requires quality pure sine inverter power to run reliably. As the vehicle remains immobile without the engine running for substantial periods of time, the system requires the high-power density of Lithium Ion technology. While moving from one location to the next the same batteries can quickly be charged using the main alternator in the vehicle, preparing them for their next assignment.
As the relevant information is classified, this system drawing is fictitious. It is, however, based on actual systems installed in various security, surveillance and military vehicles.
- 2x MLI Ultra 24/5000
- 2x AGM 12/130
- 2x Mass Combi Ultra 24/3500-100
- 1x EasyView 5
- 1x ChargeMate Pro 90
- 2x DC Distribution 500
- 1x MasterBus CANopen Interface
- 1x Amperian Interface
- 1x DC Master 24/12-12A
- 1x Multipurpose Contact Output
- 2x safety relay
- 1x fuse block
- 1x fuse block
- Class T fuse + fuse holder
The Engineers Choice
With the Amperian Interface, the system is connected to the web and ensures secure remote access for monitoring and online configuration. Amperian also provides e-mail alerts on the status of your system, a log book with all your alerts. The system therefore prevents the MLI battery from emptying and sends off an alert whenever the vehicle is stored on its base and the charger is not connected to the grid.
- Durable high performance equipment giving full power up to 40 degrees Celsius.
- Technology that has been proven in the field and has a highly reliable track record.
- Long stationary use off-grid.
- High quality inverter energy for sensitive devices, even at high temperatures.
- Easy to handle in stressful situations for every person working inside the relevant vehicles.
- Good functioning in rough environments and extreme temperatures and resistance to shock or vibrations.
- Versatile and cost-effective operation.
- If there is a problem with the small 24 V or 12 V loads, everyone can replace fuses as quickly as possible.
- The MasterBus CANopen Interface essential system allows information to be shown on customers’ own PLC-based displays.
Maisonneuve Group, France